The advantages and disadvantages of bamboo fiber fabrics The maintenance knowledge of bamboo fiber fabrics
What are the advantages and disadvantages of bamboo fiber fabrics and the maintenance common sense of bamboo fiber fabrics? In recent years, bamboo fiber fabrics are quite popular in the market. Bamboo fiber fabrics are new types of fabrics woven from bamboo as raw materials. They are natural environmentally friendly green fibers and are widely used in clothing accessories, bedding, curtain fabrics, etc. Since bamboo fiber fabrics are so popular, let's understand the advantages and disadvantages of bamboo fiber fabrics and the common sense of bamboo fiber fabric maintenance.
1. The advantages and disadvantages of bamboo fiber fabrics
The raw material of bamboo fiber yarn is selected from southern mountain and wild bamboo fiber, short fiber yarn produced from bamboo pulp fiber, and knitted fabrics and garments produced from cotton yarn made of this raw material have a unique style that is significantly different from cotton and wood-type cellulose fiber. :
1. Bamboo fiber fabric has strong abrasion resistance and toughness, has unique resilience, and will not fluff up no matter how long it is used.
2. Bamboo fiber has fine unit fineness, high moisture absorption, quick drying, high air permeability, excellent drape, strong longitudinal and lateral strength, stable and uniformity, and good drape.
3. The blending of bamboo fiber and other types of fiber in a specific ratio can not only reflect the performance of other fibers but also give full play to the characteristics of bamboo fiber, bringing new characteristics to knitted fabrics.
4. It has antibacterial and antibacterial functions. Bacteria can multiply in cotton and wood fiber products, while the bacteria on bamboo fiber products have a 24-hour survival rate of less than 25%.
5. Bamboo fiber fabric has a soft hand, good whiteness, and bright fiber luster; it is smooth and not tied, softer than cotton, and has a proprietary velvet feel.
6. Bamboo fiber fabric has certain functions such as health care, deodorization, moisture absorption and dehumidification, anti-ultraviolet rays, etc., which is practical and conforms to the trend of modern people's pursuit of health and comfort.
Second, the maintenance knowledge of bamboo fiber fabrics
1. Before washing the bamboo fiber, rinse it in water first, which will make the fabric softer and will not fade easily when washed in the future.
2. The bamboo fiber fabric should be washed at room temperature, not soaked in high temperature, and can not be dried by machine washing. After washing, it can be dried in a ventilated and dark place, and can not be exposed to sunlight. If ironing, be sure to choose a low temperature.
3. According to the classification of bamboo fiber, the shrinkage rate of bamboo fiber bedding is within 3%, and it can be machine washed at high temperature. The bamboo pulp fiber product is a regenerated viscose fiber, and the shrinkage rate of the finished bed product is 8%. Therefore, it is not suitable for high temperature washing, nor machine washing, but low temperature hand washing. If you use a dryer, the temperature should not exceed 35 degrees Celsius to prevent excessive shrinkage.
4. If there are decorative objects such as laces, pendants, etc., be sure to remove them before washing. When drying clothes, they should be laid flat to dry. Excessive stretching of clothes is forbidden to prevent clothes from deforming. Fold neatly during preservation, put in a certain amount of mothballs, and store in a dark, low humidity and ventilated place.